Monday, September 26, 2016

Christmas!!

Hi there..

Here are the cards I have made for mum, who likes a 'traditional' Christmas card.


I love this stamp, I kept it simple..I think the image speaks for itself. Coloured with ProMarkers.


Mo Manning always has to make at least one appearance! Coloured with ProMarkers.


This is one of my favourites...Crafters Companion dies, embossing folder and stamp.

I made multiples of each, so had a little production line going! I don't always enjoy doing lots the same, but I knew which ones mum would want!

She xx

4 comments:

debby4000 said...

Beautiful Christmas cards.
luv
Debby

pearshapedcrafting said...

All so beautiful She! Well done for getting ahead! Chrisx

rachel said...

all are beautiful She - and how wonderful of you to make them for your mum - what a super lovely lady you are! Wondered if you're off to Port Sunny on Saturday? I will be there with my girls and my mum! Hugs rachel x

misteejay said...

A lovely collection of cards She. I'm sure your Mum will be really pleased with the ones you have made for her use.
Toni xx