Tuesday, July 5, 2016

You've been 'Framed'..........

Hi there...

This feels like a bit of a blast from the past.. so much so that I had to hunt down my little pockets and a stamp for the back....

What am I talking about..........

ATC swapping :) Goodness it's ages since I've done any swapping and I have forgotten how much fun it is....Since rejoining Facebook after a couple of years absence I found a couple of groups that hold monthly swaps, so I decided to take the inky stampy plunge!

My first is for the Stampotique group...the theme is 'Framed' and here are my 2 ATCs....all ready to post at the end of the week..


I have used 'Agatha Crown'  I love ♥ her.....

For the background I created what I think is called a masterboard....I took an A4 piece of my stamping card and brayered a few colours of paint onto it then added some splodges and extra stamping and doodling and then chopped it up to cover my ATCs...My girlie is coloured with ProMarkers and Coloursoft pencils...

I have used some of the quote from Jo Capper-Sandon's 'Sometimes I pretend'..

I had such fun making these I know I'll be making more...just hope my swapees like them...there are some seriously good artists in the group! 

She xx

2 comments:

misteejay said...

These look such fun She. Enjoy your swapping.
Toni xx

Gez Butterworth said...

FANTASTIC Sheila. Sure to be LOVED ♥♥

I haven't done any swaps in years too! It's nice looking back on them though :)) I was having a clear out the other day and found lots of treasures ♥♥ Happy days!

Glad you have found these lovely groups. Enjoy xx