Sunday, June 26, 2016

Queen..

Of everything!

Hi there...

I have finished one of the Tags I started at Kate Crane's wonderful workshop last week...I can't believe it's a week ago..where does time go??

I added the tag to a Journal page which I had already started to paint...




I have used another of Kate's stamps...she may just have to come and live with me :) ♥♥♥ her! She's coloured with Coloursoft pencils, a little glossy accents on her crown and she has Liquid Pearls on her cheeks :)

Thanks for looking..

She xx

4 comments:

Gez Butterworth said...

FaBuLouS!

Loving the juicy colours ♥

misteejay said...

Wonderful colours.
Toni xx

rachel said...

Really beautiful she ... your use of colour is fabulous. Hugs rachel x

pearshapedcrafting said...

Wowser! What a great page! Love her rosy cheeks! Hugs, Chrisx