Saturday, June 18, 2016

Inky....

FUN!!!

Hi there..

I'm not long back from a grand day out with the very lovely and talented Kate Crane...Gosh it was lovely to take part in a workshop again....I felt really nervous to begin with, but Kate and the other lovely ladies soon put me at my ease......

We were using Dylusions inks...I have multi coloured fingers now...combined with bits of black and white paint!!

We started with a small background and Kate's lovely stamp..He might have to just come and live with me...I love ♥ him...



These are the backgrounds I created...


It had to be Orange really!! The gesso seemed to spread from the stencil so Kate suggested white pen doodled round...I am loving these now!!



Kate very kindly gave me some more card to play with when I wasn't very keen on the first ones...


We then played in our Journals..


There's that Orange again!!


I tried to change the colour a bit....loving the Orange and Yellow and I'm hoping the Green will 'grow' on me!

I had a fantastic day...and I can't wait for the next one...15th October...already booked :) We are going to be playing with paints then...

A massive thank you to Kate...so patient, so lovely.....

She xx





5 comments:

misteejay said...

Looks like a wonderful workshop.
Love all the pieces you have created, including the green pages. Bet you can't wait for October to arrive as it looks like you had a fabulous time.
Toni xx

pearshapedcrafting said...

Wow! You sure did have fun! I love the little bunny too! I will have to check my calendar! All of your backgrounds look fabulous! Caught up now I hope! Hugs, Chrisx

debby4000 said...

What fabulous creations from the workshop it looks like you had a messy but creative time.
luv
Debby

rachel said...

beautiful backgrounds She - wow - would love to do a Kate Crane workshop! I don't suppose you're doing the Ministry of Mixology this year? It would be lovely to meet you again x

Gez Butterworth said...

Beautiful creations, certainly looks like you had a grand day out!