Saturday, June 25, 2016

Hello...

Francesca!!

I've been playing with the gorgeous 'Wonky Tonk' girlies designed by the very talented Tracy Easson.


She is the gorgeous 'Francesca' I had already created the 'painty' background...She is coloured with my Coloursoft pencils. I have extended her shoulders and added a little dress with a fancy collar! I did try to put a hat on her...but messed it up completely so instead of throwing the complete page...as is the way everything was stuck down when I made the mistake!! I stamped her hair again and added another 'curl'...I am quite chuffed with how she turned out!!

I also finished my tag with a little black card and some fibres.



Thanks for looking...

She x 

4 comments:

Gez Butterworth said...

Loving your backgrounds Sheila. What a versatile stamp, I hope Tracy sees these beautiful creations, she will be thrilled!

misteejay said...

Lovely pieces She. Your alteration to the first one is such fun and works really well.
Toni xx

rachel said...

Oh so lovely she ... still only done cas with mine...must try harder!!! Big huggles. Rachel xx

pearshapedcrafting said...

Fabulous She! Love the way you have coloured them both! Hugs, Chrisx