Monday, May 23, 2016

Some Days Are.....

Just Hard...

Hi there....another page for my Junk Journal.....

I am really enjoying this and don't feel as much pressure as I do when working in my Journals...but I will get back to them soon I hope...


This is Watercolour card I had quite a bit of blue acrylic paint left on my craft mat, so I just added some water and used 2 pieces of card to mop up! I then just added some more paints and Dylusions stamps. My gorgeous girlie is from the same Dina Wakely set as I used the other day... 'All the Gals'.... She does look a bit like I do sometimes...having a bad hair day! She's coloured with my Coloursoft pencils..

I have journalled on the back...some days are hard and also now looking after mum our roles have been reversed to some extent....but I also know I would do exactly the same again if I had to. I didn't realise but on the torn book page she is sat on it has the words 'she's not a child' which also seemed to fit in with my feelings...growing up and growing old isn't always easy! 

Thanks for looking...

She xx

4 comments:

misteejay said...

Super page She.
Toni xx

rachel said...

wonderful make - I love how you coloured the image - brilliant! Very true words! Hugs lovely lady x

pearshapedcrafting said...

Too true! Great page! I love how you have used the Coloursoft pencils! Hugs, Chrisx

Gez Butterworth said...

Super page Sheila. Beautiful colours ♥ I see serendipity showed up! Great to hear you have an outlet that isn't pressuring, sounds like you are in need.. sending hugs xx