Sunday, May 29, 2016

Happy Birthday..........

to my gorgeous Mum :)

93 years young today...A fabulous lady and a real inspiration. She has been through so much, especially since we lost dad, but thankfully she embraces life and enjoys every day....She is in pain with Arthritis..especially in her knee but she doesn't let it get her down.

We've just bought her a 'wheelie'.. a walking frame with wheels that she can use when we are out and about..we used it for the first time on Friday and though nervous she coped with lunch-time crowds and very uneven pavements..

Here is the card I made her..she is an avid knitter...


She loves PINK too...something she hasn't passed on to her daughter!!! At the moment she is knitting a green cardie..so I used green, as I haven't much in the way of  PINK....I have had the papers for as long as I can remember and the pad is barely used...I intend to rectify that!

The stamp is a Woodware one...'Knitting Bag'   as soon as I saw it, I knew I had to have it!! :)

Coloured with ProMarkers. The buttons are a Memory Box die.

Happy Birthday Mum, love you lots....

Thanks for looking..

She xx

5 comments:

Gez Butterworth said...

FABULOUS card She, sure to bring a smile.. just one more row!!!

Happy Birthday and Congratulations to your Mum ♥

It's been a while! I hope everyone is well.

Gez ♥

pearshapedcrafting said...

I bet your Mum really loved this, it is fabulous…such beautiful colours and, as you say, the perfect image! Hugs, Chrisx

rachel said...

this is wonderful she and I know your mum will love it xx

misteejay said...

Fabulous card She. The image is wonderful.
Hope your Mum had a super day.
Toni xx

Jo Capper-Sandon said...

Awww...Bet your Mum loved it. Congratulations to the knitting queen. xx