Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Calendar Pages ....

Hi there...

I thought I would join in with the lovely (and very talented) Kate Crane's Calendar challenge....

When I got my Journal out, I was really surprised to find that it's 2 years since I last joined in....I am going to do better this time!!...

Here is June..



I have decided that this is going to be my 'Happy Place'....I'll use my diary for my day to day 'doings'..this is only for happy thoughts...With that in mind I wanted to make it orange and yellow..with a bit of green! This is my huge A3 Journal..I used one page a month last time, but I think double pages are better!!

I have use acrylic paints and my brayer....My gorgeous girlie is 'Mela' byStampotique.

My happy today is ....my lovely new nail colour... a bit of a change!!


Thanks for looking..

She xx

5 comments:

Gez Butterworth said...

Gorgeous pages She, love the circles and of course, Mela ♥

Enjoy filling in June. Fabby nails btw!

Jo Capper-Sandon said...

Two years can fly by can't it She. Great pages...I'm going to have a go one day too.
Love your nails...I bought some nail varnish last year which was similar in colour but I imagine not as nice a quality as yours...mine was called Minion yellow lol

misteejay said...

Beautiful pages She and I love your nails.
With regard to my Alphabet board - I had a play today. The instruction booklet is very easy to follow and I suppose it was quite easy as I used single coloured card stock that was the same on both sides - I think you would need to pay more attention to the instructions if using PP otherwise it could be quite easy to end up with the design on the wrong side of the letter. I also found that it helps to be as accurate as possible cutting the 3"x5" pieces of card (things line up better). So far, so good.
Toni xx

rachel said...

great pages - and I love that nail colour - it matches my car!!! Hugs Rachel x

pearshapedcrafting said...

I love your bright pages She! Great nail colour! I am sorry that I can no longer link to Kate as I don't 'do'facebook! Hugs, Chrisx