Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Believe In Yourself...

Or as Bry said...'Isn't she a bit green?'

Hi there..another page for my Junk Journal........


This is the 2nd piece of card which I used to 'mop up'........I didn't realise how green my girlie looked!! The reason is that she's been stamped onto a blue printed paper, so my skin tones came out greener that usual! I still love her though! Again from the Dina Wakley 'All The Gals'.......I have extended her and given her some arms, a heart on her front and a heart on her cheek....

I think this is a lesson I really need to learn as I have no self-belief at all!!

I have made a start on my next 2 pages.....going back to my favourite colours.........

 This one is, of course my favourite :) Orange, pink and yellow sprays with a bit of gesso through a stencil.


This one has come out slightly pinker, but you can still see the Orange :) gesso through a stencil again!

Going to have to put some thought into mum's birthday card today.......I can't believe she'll be 93 years young this coming Sunday......she is amazing.

Thanks for looking..

She xx


5 comments:

misteejay said...

You really are having fun with your pages - they look great She.
Wishing your Mum a super birthday.
Toni xx

pearshapedcrafting said...

So you should! This page looks fabulous - I love the background and green definitely suits that gal! Your next pages are looking good -don't you just love how gesso soaks up colours? Hugs, Chrisx

rachel said...

awesome and I quite like the green tinge!!!! love the orange too! Hugs rachel x

Debs said...

Fabulous pages - love the stunning colours.
Happy Birthday to your Mum for tomorrow - amazing age!!!
Enjoy the extended weekend.
Debs xx

Gez Butterworth said...

Hehe! I can hear Bryan commenting!! Your page and girlie are PERFECT She ♥♥

Lovely scrummy backgrounds too, have fun filling in your pages, remember, NO pressure ;-)

Great to catch up with you Sheila. Glad I left you a comment yesterday, thank you for your replies xx

I'm not around much atm, but wanted to drop by and say, 'Hello'

Best wishes, Gez xx