Saturday, April 16, 2016

Rogue Redhead!

Hi there..

I have been having a play with my Rogue Redhead stamps....sadly they are no longer in business :( 

I had the honour of guest designing for them a few years ago. 

I have used a couple of stamps from the 'Milliner Misses' set..

These stamps look great either coloured or just left Black....For these cards I have coloured with ProMarkers..........but I will be doing some Black and White cards soon.......



I have used papers from a huge pad I got off QVC ...more years ago than I care to remember! I am about half way through the pad now...never thought I would say that!

I have used DIs round the edges.Sentiments are from another huge pack from Craftwork Cards.

Thanks for looking..

She x

2 comments:

Shar B said...

Delightful as always!!

misteejay said...

Beautiful cards She - those images are lovely.
Toni xx