Monday, April 11, 2016

Play Time!!

Part 2!

Hi there...

I can't believe that this has taken me all day! I do love how it's turned out though...Another PaperArtsy stamp set slipped into my basket...I do love her..

Inspired by this Tag (thanks Helen) I came up with this...


I am using a Journal by 7Gypsies which is made up of Manilla card and is held together by 3 book rings.......Goodness only knows how long I have had it! 

The background is created with Distress Inks...still my 'go to' to create with! I have then sprayed water through an Alphabet stencil...this is the first time I have tried this and I really love how it turned out. A bit more stamping with some CI stamps and my 'washi tape' stamps again. I stamped her onto the card before doing the background and then stamped her again and coloured her with ProMarkers. I have used a Butterfly off a Finnabair set... I feel sure I have a tape measure stamp somewhere!! I then found these by Unity stamps which I thought would work quite well. A couple of words and I was done.

Thanks for looking.

She xx

2 comments:

misteejay said...

Looks like you have had lots of fun with this She. Fabulous result.
Toni xx

rachel said...

so much fun She - really fabulous result - love it! hugs rachel x