Sunday, April 10, 2016

Play Time!!

Part 1...

Hi there...

I haven't done any crafting for a while....Still feel drained and still coughing..but onwards and upwards...I've just started a weeks holiday, so hopefully that should sort me out!

I had a bit of time yesterday to play with my new Clare Lloyd stamp.. I love ♥ her..


I stamped her onto water colour paper and coloured her using my Derwent Inktense pencils and my water brush.  I created the background with sprays and then texture paste through a stencil. I've created the 'washi-tape' with a couple of the new stamps... I love how these look. Unfortunately the camera didn't like the glossy accents on her lips...that's why she looks a bit weird!

Thanks for looking..

She xx

3 comments:

rachel said...

she is really beautiful She - and thankyou so much lovely lady - I love the tag and card you sent me - really gorgeous!!!!You are such a clever lady - beautiful x

misteejay said...

What a lovely piece. The stamp is great and I love the background that you have created.
Glad to hear that the bug is starting to shift - have a lovely week off.
Toni xx

Clare Lloyd said...

She is great, loving her spotty jumper