Thursday, April 14, 2016

Anastasia.....

Hi there..

It seems ages since I made any cards...or played with my Unity stamps.

My niece's 21st birthday this week gave me the chance to do both!


This is the card I made for mum to send her.

I have used 'Anastasia'    I love her...  The card is quite a large one at 8" square.  She is coloured with ProMarkers. The background paper is by Craftwork Cards... I got it in a bargain pack..the colours are really lovely and soft. I didn't do too much, because I didn't want to hide them...The sentiment is from Tim Holtz 'Handwritten Celebrate' cut 3 times and layered.

Thanks for looking.

She xx

2 comments:

rachel said...

I love her She - such a fab card xx

misteejay said...

What a lovely 21st birthday card She. Such lovely colours and a fab image.
Toni xx