Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Play Time!

Hi there...

It's a long time since I have just had a 'play time' and also had a play in any of my Journals......After seeing some of the lovely new PaperArtsy stamps...I had a little treat....when this lovely girlie fell into my basket!


Here she is coloured with my ProMarkers...  I quite impressed myself!! I can't draw for toffee...but I wanted to extend her a bit...so I added a line for her neckline and then shoulders .... one worked out a bit better than the other, but I was really chuffed with her...even my artist hubby was impressed! I used the flower stamp from the set to give her a flowery dress!



I created a painty background and added some background stamps and stencils and a few more flowers dotted about...I did intend to make her into a Tag for a friend, but I was so chuffed with her that I just had to keep her...especially with her orange dress!!! I have created some backgrounds on some huge tags....she is a lovely large stamp! so my friend will get her soon.

Thanks for looking..

She xx




4 comments:

Clare Lloyd said...

Fabulous. She looks ace!

rachel said...

brilliant page She - gorgeous stamp and wonderful background. Hugs rachel x

pearshapedcrafting said...

So good to see you have had time to play in your journal! I love the page you have made -she is beautiful for sure! Hugs, Chrisx

misteejay said...

How lovely and the image on the journal looks fabulous. Seems like you had an enjoyable bit of playtime.
Toni xx