Monday, March 28, 2016

More Play Time!!!

Hi there...

I feel this play time has been a long time coming!! 

We've both had the dreaded coughing virus... it's been awful...Bry is almost over it, thank goodness..I'm still coughing though!! It really drains you, I think that's what's been worse, not the actual coughing but how tired we are...We didn't even open our Easter Eggs.... :(

I had to do this tag in stages!! I am so chuffed with her, I don't feel like parting with her..but she is on her way to her new home, where I hope she is liked nearly as much as I do!! :)


I created a painty background with my brayer and then over stamped. For some reason I can't find my Black paint to do the 'Kate' flick (named after the very talented Kate Crane!) So I used my Dylusions Black spray instead...just flicking.. I have used a Dylusions stamp for my border, which I clear embossed. and the gorgeous CI swirl, which seems to live on my desk! My gorgeous girlie is designed by Clare Lloyd for PaperArtsy  I have extended the shoulders again....She's coloured with ProMarkers.  I have just bought a couple more girlies :) So, hopefully I can play with them soon!

Thanks for looking..

She xx

4 comments:

pearshapedcrafting said...

She is beautiful and I love how you have made her background! Looking forward to seeing the new stamps in use! Hugs, Chrisx

rachel said...

so sorry you've been poorly she - crack open them eggs - go on!!! Love your tag - its absolutely brilliant! Hugs rachel x

Clare Lloyd said...

She is lovely. Hope u feel better soon.

misteejay said...

I would struggle to let go of this lovely piece too.
Hope you & Bry are soon feeling much better.
(((hugs)))
Toni xx