Sunday, March 20, 2016

Cricket Derek!

Hi there...

It's my brother's birthday at the end of the week and here is the card I made for mum to give him..


I used 'Cricket Derek' by Dr Digi.......I love these images, they always cheer me up and make me smile :)

He's coloured with my ProMarkers and I've used glossy accents on his glasses. I took inspiration from this card made by the very talented Debby.  Apologies for the photo...my photographer is away this weekend..........

Thanks for looking..

She xx 

4 comments:

rachel said...

cool card she - hope your brother has a great day. hugs rachel xx

misteejay said...

Isn't this a fun image - super card She.
Toni xx

Debs said...

Fabulous male card - brilliant image.
Debs xx

cats whiskers said...

Your brother will be thrilled with this great image
Hugs Jacs xxx