Wednesday, March 30, 2016

All Dressed Up!!

Hi there ..

Here is a little card I made for mum's box..


She is a very old Penny Black wooden stamp...my very favourite kind!  I have coloured her with ProMarkers. The papers are from my seemingly never ending paper mountains!  I again took inspiration from the very talented Debby.

I am entering her into the following challenges...

'My Time To Craft'  where the theme is 'Girlie'.

'Creative Inspirations' where the theme is 'Anything Goes'

I'll hopefully be back soon..when the coughing subsides!!

Thanks for looking..

She xx

5 comments:

pearshapedcrafting said...

I love this and I'm sure your Mum will! Your colouring, as ever, is superb! Hugs, Chrisx

rachel said...

lovely image She and beautiful colours you have chosen - your mum will love it x

misteejay said...

Super stamp She and the card is lovely.
Toni xx

Sue said...

This is a really pretty card - I love how you have coloured that image (I have never seen that one before) and your card design looks gorgeous. Thank you for joining us this time at Creative Inspirations.
Sue...xxx

cats whiskers said...

Love this card such a brilliant image, Great colouring
Hugs Jacqui xx