Monday, February 22, 2016

Wall Art...

Hi there...

Whilst I was off work a couple of weeks ago I decided to practice my colouring....I printed some Mo images and had a play...


This one is 'Jo Painting'..........I love her and I am so chuffed with how she turned out...


This is 'Duckface'.....Love those lips!!



This is 'A Rose'....she had to have an orangey dress, of course!!


And last, but by no means least 'Tiara'....I just love her!!!

They are all coloured with ProMarkers........I am really pleased (unusually for me!!) with how they turned out and I now have 4 lovely pictures for my wall!!

Thanks for looking..

She x

4 comments:

misteejay said...

They look fabulous She. Such lovely images and I'm sure they will look super on your wall.
Toni xx

rachel said...

amazing work She - your colouring is amazing! Hugs Rachel x

debby4000 said...

What wonderful colouring.
luv
Debby

pearshapedcrafting said...

Oh She ! These are all fabulous but must say Tiara is my favourite! Hugs, Chrisx