Sunday, February 21, 2016

Mr Dunderton!

Hi there...

It's my brother's birthday soon, so I thought for a change that I would be organised!!! I have been looking at the Dr Digi images for a while...and this one fell into my basket, along with some others! I just love the humour!


He is 'Dunderton Academicals'  My brother has a good sense of humour, so I'm hoping he'll like it! He is also a 'true Blue' and supports Manchester City..so absolutely no red allowed!

He's coloured with ProMarkers. Background papers are DCWV. I embossed the white background matt.

Thanks for looking. 

She xx

2 comments:

misteejay said...

Love the fun image She and the card is super. The embossed white matt is very effective.
Toni xx

pearshapedcrafting said...

Ha!Ha! Love your fun card -great design! Sorry not to have been around much - only commenting on my phone! Sitting at the computer for long still uncomfortable so using that for posting blog only! Hugs, Chrisx