Saturday, February 27, 2016

Flower Jar.

Hi there..

I am making some cards for mum and thought about doing something a bit different for me and using some flowers. 

I turned, as I nearly always do!! to Mo Manning....



I love this Jar... Called, simply...'Flower Jar' 

Coloured with ProMarkers. I added some ribbon, which doesn't looks straight on the photo!! but I managed to straighten afterwards!! Also a doily which I cut in half... Background papers are from my never decreasing paper mountains! I've highlighted the Poppies with Glossy Accents.

I'm linking this to the 'Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge'  the theme is 'Anything Goes'.

Thanks for looking.

She

4 comments:

Debs said...

Fabulous card - love the gorgeous floral image coloured beautifully.
Thanks for popping by my blog and your lovely comment.
Just become your newest follower too :o)
Have a wonderful weekend.
Debs xx

misteejay said...

Such a lovely card She. The flowers look beautiful.
Toni xx

pearshapedcrafting said...

This is gorgeous She! I love wild flower in jam jars and this one has been coloured so beautifully! Hugs, Chrisx

Lin said...

When I have flowers, I always pop them into a canning jar to display them, so this is dear to my heart! Beautifully colored, thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!