Saturday, January 16, 2016

Happy 60th!

Hi there,

 I can't quite believe I have a brother that has just celebrated his 60th Birthday...What is even more scary is the fact that I am not that far behind him....

Here is the card I made to send him....it just makes me smile every time I see it!!


The image is 'Yeehaw' by the wonderful Mo Manning. Coloured with Spectrums. The background paper is by K&Co.  More by good luck than anything else I have managed to get the letter 'A' in the corner...by brother's name is Anthony!!

I am pleased to say that he liked it :) His kids used to call him the grumpy old man!!!

Thanks for looking..Have a good weekend.

She xx

2 comments:

rachel said...

wonderful card She - I can almost hear that characters joy! Lol! Brilliant! Hugs rachel x

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card, great image and lovely bright papers.
Pauline
x