Thursday, December 31, 2015

Top 5?!!!

Hi there and a very happy New Year to you all.

The lovely Debby is asking us to share our favourite 5 makes of the year... As usual I can't make my mind up...so we may end up with more than 5!!

I have loved my scrapping this year, so my 5 is mostly made up of that..but firstly my mum's Christmas card...


 Unusually for me, no Stamping!! But I love how it has turned out..

Next my lovely mum and dad...



On their wedding day...

The next are all LOs from our Paris holiday...






I knew I'd end up with more than5!!....I just had to include my humbug bags...they just make me smile  :-) 




Thanks for looking...I hope 2016 brings everything you wish for.

She xxx







8 comments:

pearshapedcrafting said...

Oh yes! Some of my favourites of yours are there She! Happy New Year dear friend! Hugs, Chrisx

misteejay said...

A lovely selection of makes She.
May 2016 bring all that you could hope for.
Toni xx

Julie B said...

Love the humbug bag with that grumpy sheep. We've got plenty of those in all this rain we are having! HNY. :)

Lynne in NI said...

Great selection! Love your LOs and your mum's card is absolutely beautiful!

cotnob said...

A gorgeous card and a fabulous selection of layouts - your humbug bag is fun, such a lovely little gift.
Sorry I haven't been around for a while - hubby whisked me away for a surprise break!
Wishing you a very Happy New Year, I hope it's a good one.
Pauline
x

Carol said...

Five fabulous creations...do love your humbug bags! Carol x

debby4000 said...

Love your fabulous favourite five, especially love all the scrapbooking.
luv
Debby

Diane said...

What a lovely selection of designs.

Hugs Diane