Sunday, December 27, 2015

No Stamping???

Hi there.........

I think this must be the first time that I have made a card which has no stamping on it..........

I always try to make mum a special card that celebrates what she thinks is the true meaning of Christmas.

In the last year my collection of dies has grown, which has surprised me, since I didn't really consider myself a 'die cutter' ...


I have used the gorgeous O' Holy Night Create a Card Die....I love this. The Poinsettias were made with Centura Pearl card and the Poinsettia die. The ferns are made with the Ivy die. I have embossed the base matt using a Holly folder, this is also Centura Pearl and embosses beautifully.

I finished with some peel off letters.....not so many of these left now!!

I was really chuffed with how this turned out and mum loved it...


Thanks for looking...

She xx


3 comments:

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

It's truly beautiful She! No wonder your mother loved it! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and a great New Year! Hazel xx
My Card Attic

rachel said...

a really gorgeous card she. lovely! big hugs to you! rachel xx

misteejay said...

What a beautiful card She. A fabulous creation for your Mum.
Toni xx