Friday, December 25, 2015

Merry, Merry Christmas.........

to you all....

It's become something of a tradition to share my Top 5 Christmas cards along with the lovely Debby...

So hard to choose my favourites.....but here goes...




I love Mo's images and this Giggling Snowman always makes me smile :)




I have really loved the Nordic Christmas range by Crafters Companion........they have made their way on to lots of my cards :)




Here's another one!!



And another one!!



Final one...........

I hope you and yours enjoy your Christmas........A little strange for us......but it's been a strange old year really!!!!

Thanks for looking...

She xxx

5 comments:

pearshapedcrafting said...

Merry Christmas to you both! I don't know why but the photos aren't showing! Hugs, Chrisx

pearshapedcrafting said...

Oh! I see them! I missed out on those Nordic Christmas stamps and I love the cards you made with them! Chrisx

misteejay said...

Lovely cards She.
Hope you & yours are enjoying a wonderful Christmas.
Toni xx

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

I can see why it was difficult for you She! Great choices! Hazel xx
My Card Attic

Bożena Adamusińska said...

Your cards are really beautiful. My favorite is the last card. And of course, made card for your mom with the next post is unusual.
hugs,
BozenA