Saturday, November 28, 2015

Notre Dame....

Hi there...

Another Layout, a different but still stunning Cathedral...I so love this place..but in a totally different way to the Sacre Coeur.

I made a double page LO...I did start to follow a sketch....but it just sort of went a slightly different way!! Unusually for me, I love these pages....maybe because they turned out more or less how I pictured them and also the fantastic memories that go with them...





They do a look a little brighter in real life....but I wanted a 'vintagey' feel...More gorgeous papers by K&CO. The flowers are made with Sheena's Anemone flower die and stamp set.





I almost lost 2 of the dies.....they had flipped off my cutting mat and right into my paper recycling bag....I had to empty it twice before I found them!!!

I am really enjoying making this Memory Album, not only for the memories it brings back...but I'm also getting to use some of the crafty stash I have had for ages and forgotten about!!....Like the corner die from Sizzix....I got that when I first bought my 'bug, more years ago than I care to admit!

The scary thing is....I still have the clothes that I wore then and still wear them 16 years later!!!

Thanks for looking..

She xx

2 comments:

misteejay said...

She, what wonderful pages - such beautiful LOs.
Glad you rescued your dies, I'm sure we have all lost things like that over the years (probably without even realising).
Toni xx

pearshapedcrafting said...

Fabulous spread She! Chrisx