Monday, October 5, 2015

Shoes!

Hi there.........

Some photos always make me smile :)

I'm still working my way through my 'Paris' photos.......can't quite believe that it's 16 years ago now.......How did that happen???

I came across the photos of our day in 'Versailles'...a fabulous day and the photos we took whilst rowing on the lake.......




Bry's feet seemed to be so big...well he is 6ft 1" tall, so they would have to be I suppose...They made me smile then, so I took a sneaky photo!!! I am well known for that...usually when he is eating or drinking!!

The papers are double sided......think they came from Costco years ago and it's only now I can cut into them! I cut into the diamonds on the paper and then reversed them for the corners...I couldn't bear to waste any of it!

Thanks for looking...

She xx

3 comments:

rachel said...

a super make She - great use of a crafty picture!!! Hugs rachel x

misteejay said...

What a fun LO
Toni xx

pearshapedcrafting said...

Oh I love a sneaky photo! Great paper you hung onto there! Chrisx