Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Me & You.......

Hi there......

More Paris scrapbooking!! I am so enjoying making these.....

I found a sketch for a double page spread...I adapted it slightly and added another photo...But I am going to have to practice my photography skills...the photos aren't the best!!!

A day in Versailles....we loved it. A gorgeous day, a wonderful place, a row on the lake, a picnic and a snooze!!! All with my favourite person...♥


The papers are K&CO from a bumper pad I got from QVC, which has been hiding in one of my storage bins! I actually got 3 different pads, all with over 360 papers in them, just languishing...so I brought them out and decided to use them! I'd forgotten quite how lovely they are.....

Thanks for looking..

She xx

2 comments:

misteejay said...

Lovely LOs She. The K&Co papers are a beautiful background for your photos.
Toni xx

pearshapedcrafting said...

Perfect papers for your Versaille visit! Chrisx