Thursday, October 8, 2015

Happy Birthday!

Hi there....

I needed a male birthday card, always a bit difficult!! I thought I would try my Sheena train stamp....




She recommends using Rock-a-blocs...... I have never been able to use them! I cling mounted and then just used my largest acrylic block and I got a really good impression.
I used a brown archival ink and a black ink which I clear embossed for the couple. I kept it plain and simple as the stamp set is lovely with lots of detail. I used glossy accents on the clock which my camera didn't like!!

Thanks for looking.

She xx.

3 comments:

misteejay said...

What a fabulous card She - it looks wonderful.
Toni xx

rachel said...

awesome make She - very brief encounter - wonderful! Hugs rachel x

pearshapedcrafting said...

A brilliant card for a man - great colour choices! Chrisx