Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Just...

For me!!!

Hi there, it's ages since I have just sat down and had a play.......

I decided to indulge myself yesterday and made myself a Tag.....



My first layer was paint put on with a brayer, I then went over it with some DIs and added some stamping with a script stamp. It was then embossed and an ink pad rubbed over. My lovely lady is from a Creative Expressions set that I have had for ages, love ♥ her...she is paper pieced..for her wings I have used a paper that had 'glittery' bits on! I'm not a lover of glitter, but I think she needed some on her wings!

The Quote is a freebie by Indigo Blu. My flower is a stamp and die set by Heartfelt Creations.

I had such fun making this! It is going on my 'Affirmation Wall'....to remind me to do this every day..

Thanks for looking..

She xx

4 comments:

Liz McGuire, said...

And its ages since I said hello! So, hello and this is gorgeous.

Liz x

rachel said...

awesome tag She - beautiful! hugs rachel x

Pop's Cards said...

This is gorgeous sweetie :0)) hugs Pops x

pearshapedcrafting said...

Fabulous She! Great background! Chrisx