Thursday, August 27, 2015

Penny Black....

Happy Birthday!

Hi there....

I love ♥ my Penny Black stamps :) I needed to make a quick card for a friend, because as usual I'm on the last minute! Last minute Minny, as mum calls me!!

Clean and simple.........



He's coloured with my Spectrums....the White matt is embossed card...but due to my amazing camera skills you can hardly see it!

I made my little bow with my bow maker...a lot more easier than last time! I watched a demo on Create and Craft and all became mostly clear!

It's my Birthday today and we are going to York for the day :) I am hoping to go and see the Kaffe Fasset  Quilt exhibition Really looking forward to it...

Thanks for looking..

She xx

2 comments:

misteejay said...

Lovely card She.
Happy Birthday to you and I hope you have a fabulous time in York.
Toni xx

pearshapedcrafting said...

Brilliant! Hope you enjoyed your birthday. ...belated wishes! Chrisx