Friday, August 14, 2015

Lady!!

Hi there........

I cannot resist Lady stamps and when I saw the new Tonic stamps I just had to have them.....

I needed a card for a friend at work and they are ideal....I did go a bit PINK, as she is a girlie girl who loves PINK......




She is coloured with my Spectrums. I made the flowers out of pages from an old yellowing book and then ran Distress Ink over them...

I put Glossy Acccents on her dress and shoes, which the camera didn't like very much!

Thanks for looking..

She xx

5 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Ooh la la this is just pure fabulosity and she is so chic in her pink dress.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

rachel said...

a beautiful make She - I think a bit of pink is good! love it xx

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card.
luv
Debby

Pop's Cards said...

I love this sweetie the pinks are gorgeous loving the layout too hugs Pops x

pearshapedcrafting said...

Wow! she's a beauty and what a wonderful card you have made! Hugs, Chrisx