Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Christmas...........

Cheer!

Hi there...

I have been playing with my Nordic Christmas stamps again! This time I have used 'Christmas Cheer' Love ♥♥♥ him!

I was lucky enough to get the new 'Edge'ables'  and they are gorgeous...



I used my Distress inks to colour the card. I also used the Bow embossing folder. He's coloured with my Spectrums. The bow is tied with the bow maker.........but I really need to improve my skills!! I won't tell you how long it took to make.........

Thanks for looking..

She xx

4 comments:

debby4000 said...

Such a fabulous Christmas card.
luv
Debby

rachel said...

fabby doo she and that edgable looks so pretty - love it - may have to get a couple!!! Hugs rachel x

misteejay said...

What a super card. Fabulous image and the edge die looks great.
Toni xx

pearshapedcrafting said...

It may have taken a while but oh what a fabulous card! Hugs, Chrisx