Sunday, July 12, 2015

Ruby Wedding..

Hi there.........

Mum asked me to make her a Ruby Wedding card.......on the last minute, as usual! I'm sure she thinks I can just conjure something up!

Having no idea what to do, I turned to my Mo Manning images...and chose 'Tom and Tilly'.....I love this image...it always makes me smile :)




Coloured with my Coloursoft pencils. My fabulous die is my Avery Elle.........

This card is actually for her Priest......I still can't used to a Catholic priest being married.....He converted from Anglican. I think she has got used to it now, but it took her a while!

I really enjoyed making this card and it turned out exactly like I thought it was going to......That doesn't happen very much!

Thanks for looking...

She xx

3 comments:

rachel said...

hiya she - obviously your mum is right - you can conjure something up very quickly! Big hugs to you! Lovely card xx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

pearshapedcrafting said...

Love this romantic card!! Great colours too! Chrisx