Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Giggling....

'Snowman'...

Hi there...

I love ♥ Snowmen and Mo's images ♥ so what more could I ask for when I saw 'Giggling Snowman'??



He just makes me smile :) :)

I have embossed the bottom layer and sanded it back.......It did start out as a sketch I found on Pinterest .....but as usual it seemed to go it's own sweet way!

Coloured with my Coloursoft pencils, the sentiment is by Lili of the Valley.

It's ages since I joined in any Challenges, but I have found a couple .....

'My Time To Craft'....the theme is 'Christmas In July'

'52 Christmas Card Countdown'...........the theme is 'Snowman'.........

Thanks for looking..

She xx

9 comments:

misteejay said...

Love the card She.
I recently got this image - adorable isn't it.
Toni xx

pearshapedcrafting said...

Oh! How I would love to hear a snowman giggle! This has me giggling at the very thought! I love how you have layered this She!!Hugs, Chrisx

debby4000 said...

Fabulous and oh so cute snowman card.
luv
Debby

April Cheetham said...

Such a lovely, cute card! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT, April x

lilybygilly said...

Simply adorable! Such a cute and fun snowman. Thank you for joining us at 52CCT this week. Hugs, Gill xx

Sandra said...

What a super cute card.

Ann said...

Great card - love all the layers and colors! Thank you for joining us at My Time To Craft!

Julie said...

Super card and that snowman can't help but make you smile. Thanks for joining us at 52 CCT
Julie T

Annie said...

what a fabulous festive card! and an adorable snowman too.
hugs, annie x