Sunday, April 26, 2015

Remembering..........

My lovely Dad............

Today marks 3 years since I lost my dad.........Goodness where has that time gone?

There have been lots of changes for me, some surprising, some sad, some good and some of mixture of all three!

I have learnt to live my life the way I want to and am slowly learning to love myself and not make any apologies for being 'me'!

Dad has been and always will be with me every step of the way. I know some of the paths I have chosen he wouldn't necessarily agree with, but he would support me with every difficult decision I have had to make.

I can still hear his voice, whispering words of encouragement and advice down my ear......

Thanks dad, I think you would have been proud of your daughter..........

Love and miss you so much.......

xx
































4 comments:

misteejay said...

Lovely thoughts & memories She - I'm sure he is very proud.
Toni xx

jo said...

Sending you much love She. xxx

pearshapedcrafting said...

The years do pass so very quickly but you have some fantastic memories! Take care, Chrisx

rachel said...

so touching she - lovely words - we've always got our memories xx