Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Wedding!

Hi there..........

Way back in 2008..........where have those years gone???!!!  I made these two LOs of our Wedding...






I love these, but I do realise I should have drawn the little hearts on opposite sides of the LO to make a double page spread.......

I finally got round to doing it a couple of weeks ago..........I decided to use colour photos in these LOs....I did use the same paper..DCWV Olde Worlde Stack.but they are not quite the same colour!! But they tone!


 The Journalling just has the date details on, but is written in gold pen and not very camera friendly!!!


Here is a very nervous Bry making a short speech in our garden after the Wedding!

I am so glad that I have finished these and aim to do lots more Scrapbooking this year..........

Thanks for looking..

She xxx

3 comments:

misteejay said...

How lovely that you have done some colour photos to go with the B&W - enjoy your scrapping.
Toni xx

pearshapedcrafting said...

Great pages She! You might be interested in Bleubeard and Elizabeth's blog (Altered Book Lover - in my blog list)where she is doing a second look on the second(of the month) I haven't managed it so far but making plans for next month! Hugs, Chrisx

rachel said...

great makes She - past and present - memories to treasure xx