Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Paris....

Again!!!

Hi there...

Today I finished a double LO of our trip to Paris.......







I really must learn how to take a photo properly!! My excuse this time is that it was dark and I was relying on my small lamp............

It all started with this sketch  and just sort of developed into a double LO!! I did have a plain card as my background, but after cutting and sticking fast!! some die cut corners I had to do a 'piecing' of patterned card....the air wasn't quite blue....I was determined to rescue it ...........The gorgeous paper is from one of my favourite pads...'Olde World' by DCWV. I only had a couple of off cuts so it was fun trying to peice it all together!! I do think some of the pattern is upside down on one of the pieces.......but you have to look carefully!! I actually much prefer the printed paper...so a happy 'accident'!!  The little Button stickers are by K&CO... I just finished with some Alpha stickers...which luckily peeled off and re-stuck down!! and Card Candi..

The smiles definitely do say it all...............my most favourite place in my most favourite City!

Thanks for looking.......

These take my LOs to 7 :) so keeping up so far and loving it!!

She xx

4 comments:

misteejay said...

Beautiful LOs She and it sounds like you are enjoying reliving the memories as you scrap the photos.
Toni xx

pearshapedcrafting said...

Fabulous yet again She! Chrisx

rachel said...

ah the sacred heart - I too have fond memories of this beautiful place - great pages She - thanks for the blast from the past xx

Carol said...

Beautiful LO - yet to do a 12 x12 page - yours are gorgeous x