Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Paris...

Again!

Hi there...
I am very slowly sorting my photos! It's a very long job! I am also choosing my favourites to be 'scrapbooked' the others I have plans to scrap 'Project Life' style.......

Here is another LO with photos from my very first visit to my favourite City and also my favourite Church...

The Sacre Coeur is the first place I want to go whenever we visit....even with all the crowds there, there is an incredible peacefulness. I fell in love at first sight with this magnificent building.




This sketch  was my starting point! And it just sort of developed! I cut a photo into a circle to replace the heart. The background card has been stamped with a Tim Holtz 'Paris' stamp. I then stitched scraps of paper along the top and bottom corner and also my torn inky tag! A Rub-on, Alphas and some Tim Holtz tickets which were stapled on complete my LO.
I really enjoyed making this and love the finished result, it brought back so many happy memories!

Thanks for looking...

She xx

ps...I am trying to make at least a LO a week....I am just a couple behind, but intend to catch up!



3 comments:

misteejay said...

This is a beautiful LO She - I love the colours you have used and that top photo is wonderful.
Toni xx

debby4000 said...

Love your scrapbooking, will look forward to seeing them.
luv
Debby

pearshapedcrafting said...

A lovely photo and a fabulous page for it! Love all your little additions! Chrisx