Thursday, February 5, 2015

Paris!

Hi there..........

I am really enjoying my Scrapbooking :)

Whilst I had my gorgeous 'Bonjour' papers by Kaisercraft on my desk I thought I would make a start on my Paris photos! These are from my very first visit to my favourite City.....to celebrate my 40th Birthday...



I loved every minute! Looking through these photos brought back so many happy memories.

I have added some rub-ons and charms. The gorgeous flowers are a Spellbinders die. Looking at the photo you can see the daily countdown to the Millennium!

Happy days!!

Thanks for looking..

She xx

5 comments:

Artyjen said...

Loving the scrapbooking ;)
Sorry not leaving much in way of comments for a while...busy, busy and...my Ipad does not seem to want to keep me signed in to Blogger...it's a beep beep pain having to enter my (very) long password all the time....so I don't!!! ROFL
xoxo Sioux

jo said...

This is gorgeous She. I love the papers you used and the colours. It's also a lovely photo of you :) xx

debby4000 said...

Brilliant gorgeous layout.
luv
Debby

misteejay said...

The PPs are lovely and the result is a fabulous LO. I love all the inking and embellies that you have used.
Toni xx

pearshapedcrafting said...

Oh! Lovely Paris memories! Love those papers! Chrisx