Wednesday, February 4, 2015

My Lovely....

Mum and Dad........

Way back in 2011 I made this page as a present for mum and dad...


We framed it for them....


I have been itching to make a similar one for us and last week I actually managed it!!


Slightly lighter in colour and a different photo, I am so chuffed with it. We are going shopping for a frame later this week.

The gorgeous paper is from the 'Bonjour' collection by Kaisercraft....Sadly now discontinued :(  I wish I had got some more when I had the chance......

Thanks for looking..

She xx


5 comments:

misteejay said...

Beautiful LOs She. What a wonderful way to display those photos.
Toni xx

Handmade by Elaine said...

looks beautiful She...Happy new year I've got my blog back...well i think i have...hope your well, take care Elx

jo said...

Absolutely beautiful She xxx

rachel said...

both pages are stunning She and you are so right to frame them! Gorgeous. Big hugs rachel xx

pearshapedcrafting said...

Oh She! I really am a bad commenter - I have such good intentions to keep up but here i am again - on catch up!!! This is lovely, the flowers are a brilliant addition Chrisx