Sunday, January 18, 2015

Unfortunately......

Sympathy again.......

Hi there...

It's very sad that I needed another Sympathy card so soon after the other :(

I saw a card on Pinterest using the lovely 'Going To Seed' stamp by Woodware...so I did my own variation!



I used a background stamp over my paper, using Gathered Twigs Distress Ink so that it would blend into the background. The main image was then stamped and clear embossed.... A very simple, easy card........it took me longer to find the background stamp and the paper than make the card!!!

Thanks for looking.

She xx

5 comments:

misteejay said...

What a beautiful card She.
Toni xx

pearshapedcrafting said...

She, this is beautiful and so very apt for a sympathy card! Love the subtle shades! Chrisx

Dots Dabbles said...

Hi She, this is such a beautiful sympathy card... and so good to have ideas that are quick to do.
Dot x

rachel said...

this is beautiful She - the hardest card to make and receive and yours is beautiful! Big hugs Rachel x

jo said...

Beautiful card She xx