Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Still.........

On a mission.............

To use my favourite stamps and decrease my 'paper mountains' and older stash!

I also wanted to make some 'flatish' cards that wouldn't cost so much to post!

The first one is using a Penny Black design stamp..........always a favourite!!



This one is 'Gift Hedgie' .......coloured with my Promarkers and Flex markers. The papers were a magazine freebie........and my Candi and sentiment are from my 'old stash'!!!

I found the sketch on Pinterest and really liked it, so have used it on some cards coming up over the next few days!!

Thanks for looking..

She xx

3 comments:

debby4000 said...

Adorable sweet card.
luv
Debby

misteejay said...

What a cutie She. Well done on digging into your older stash.
Toni xx

pearshapedcrafting said...

Love the cute image and well done for using up some of your "collection" Hugs, Chrisx