Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Lady ...

In Green!

Hi there.......When I was having my clear-out I found lots of old favourite stamps and I've decided to use them along with my older stash. My Paper Mountains don't seem to be decreasing much, but I am trying!!!

Here is an old favourite...


She is an old B Line rubber stamp from the days when they were produced wood mounted......still my favourite sort!!!.........

Coloured with my ProMarkers and Flex markers....

Here she is again, just slightly different!!



Thanks for looking....

She xx

3 comments:

misteejay said...

Beautiful cards She. That super image looks fabulous in those shades of green.
Toni xx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,great image and fab details.xxx

pearshapedcrafting said...

Love your glamorous lady and loving your green phase! Love the design of this card! Chrisx