Saturday, December 6, 2014

Xmouse...........

Ornament!

Hi there........after just about scrapping in with my November Penny Black challenge card.......here I am on the launch day with my entry!!! Too good to last, I fear.........

The Challenge is 'Snowflakes'

I have used 'Xmouse Ornament'  for my card.....



I did start out with one of the old Papertake Challenge sketches........always my 'go to' sketches for cards....but it somehow evolved!

He is coloured with ProMarkers and the backing paper is by Papermania. I tied the bow using a fork....great fun!!

As well as the Penny Black challenge I'd like to enter him into the Papertake Challenge  as my card did start with one of their great sketches!

Thanks for looking...

She xx

4 comments:

misteejay said...

Beautiful card She - what an adorable image.
Toni xx

Greta said...

Great coloring & darling card! Love all your layers, She. So glad you joined us at PBSC.

debby4000 said...

Such a wonderful card and so cute too.
Thank you for joining us at Penny Black Saturday Challenge.
luv
Debby

Sue from Oregon said...

Thanks for joining us for the December Penny Black Challenge! I do hope you will join us in the new challenge posting January 3rd!

Wheee....that little mousie is certainly having a great time! Darling snowflake creation!

♥ Sue Kment