Friday, December 5, 2014

Snow Couple!

Hi there.....

Just a few more Christmas cards to show you over the next few days!

My Penny Black 'Snow Couple' come out every year...I love them!




One day I will manage to get a photo straight!!

Coloured with my Spectrums. Papers are by PaperMania. I've used my favourite snowflake embossing folder for the background.

It's ages since I joined in with a Challenge.......but the Penny Black Saturday Challenge just fits this perfectly!  The theme is 'All wrapped up'!!

Thanks for looking.

She xx


5 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the image and fab colours.xxx

pearshapedcrafting said...

I can see why this couple come out every year! A lovely card She! Chrisxx

massofhair said...

So pretty She:-) xxx

Sue from Oregon said...

Thanks for joining us for the November Penny Black Challenge!

So glad you squeaked in for our November challenge with this super cute Snowman card. I do hope you will join our new December challenge too!

♥ Sue Kment

misteejay said...

What a super Snow couple - lovely card She.

Toni xx