Saturday, November 8, 2014

Enjoying Water Colour and........

Magnolia stamps again :).......

Morning....

Just recently I have rediscovered my love of water colour pencils and also some neglected Magnolia stamps.......

I needed to make a couple of really quick cards, so decided on a one layer approach.........a bit scary for me!


For this one I have used 'Summer Flower Tilda'  Love her :)......



This is the first Tilda stamp I bought and still a favourite! She is 'Angel of the Year 2008'


Both images have been coloured with Derwent Inktense pencils.....one of my new found favourite ways of colouring! Not just on water colour card either......I have coloured straight onto my 'ordinary' card blanks....

Thanks for looking...

She xx

5 comments:

Doreen said...

Two gorgeous cards,beautifully coloured.xxx

massofhair said...

Am with you with Inktense pencils, they are a wonderful pencil to play with. Great to see older stamps being used, two fab cards:-) xxx

misteejay said...

Two lovely cards She.
Toni xx

pearshapedcrafting said...

These are both gorgeous She! Love the colours of the intense pencils! Hugs, Chrisx

rachel said...

these look stunning She - really wonderful colouring - those pencils look awesome - and your skill must be even more so! Big hugs to you! Rachel xx