Saturday, October 18, 2014

By the skin of my....

Teeth!

Hi there......I'm a bit late with my Craft Barn Challenge....don't know where the weeks have gone.....

The words this time were....

DESTINY & GIFT.......

I went with Gift for my Tag....

                           

Luckily for me I already had the painty bit of the background done!! A 'mop up' from one of my Journal pages :)  I just added some paint splats and stamping and embossing..

Don't you just love this 'couple'?? :) Stampotique of course! They are 'Oliver'  and 'Minky Girl'    Coloured in with Spectrums. With my excellent (not!!) photography skills you can't see what's on the metal tag....it says 'KISS'.........appropriate I thought......

Thanks for looking..

She xx              

10 comments:

Fiona Spain said...

A lovely tag.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I always love reading about mop-up pages (or a tag in this case). Two for the price of one and you kept all that paint from going down the drain. This turned into a lovely, lovely tag and a simply wonderful quote.

misteejay said...

Your mop-up background is super She - love the colours.
Toni xx

maggie said...

Another lovely background - you do backgrounds so well. I like the the quote you have chosen to make your wonderful tag.

thassos456 said...

Fab tag, the background is perfect and I love the couple. :)

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Such a sweet tag--I love the couple and how you arranged the words down the tag!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Fantastic, I love this tag.

butterfliecrafter said...

just love it, especially the background, the couple of course is also sublime, so fitting for the quote.

Scrapmate said...

They look so well matched. Love the images and your background.

rachel said...

i adore this couple and your tag is fabulous - love it She xx