Friday, September 19, 2014

Playing....

Catch Up again!!

Hi there....

Way back in June, the Craft Barn Challenge were the words...

MOUNTAIN & MISTAKE.......

I decided to go with 'MISTAKE'



I put paint on the Tag with my brayer and did what I call my 'Kate' black paint splodges.....I did a workshop with the fabulous Kate Crane  where we learnt to 'flick' paint.......I've not done it for ages.....Everything used to get covered! I thought I'd done quite well this time, until I looked up and saw my pens, the tub I use for my 'odds & ends' and my guillotine are now decorated :) Good fun though :)

I've used Dylusions stamps on the background and my gorgeous girlie stamps by Teesha Moore....

Only a couple more Tags to do and then I'm all caught up :) :)

Thanks for looking...

She..xx

2 comments:

massofhair said...

Looks like you have embossed the Tag as it has a sheen under the girls. Great to see you are catching up, am loving this challenge so far :-) xxx

jo said...

Ooh I love this She!!! Had to laugh at you decorating everything though LOL!! XX