Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Birthday.....

For one of my 'Boys' :)

Hi there......

My gorgeous Nephew was 20 yesterday....How did that happen....I remember holding him when he was a couple of hours old.....Now he is a strapping 6 footer in his 2nd year at Uni.....still gorgeous though :)............

This is the card that I made for mum to give him....as ever, I struggle with 'male' cards, so I turned to Mo Manning, who never lets me down!





I used 'Paul Typing'  Coloured in with my Spectrums....Papers and sentiment are from  Craftwork Cards ....I just added some Twine and a button ...

Thanks for looking....

She xx

3 comments:

massofhair said...

Lovely male card, am sure your Nephew will adore it. Time does fly doesn't it, my Nephew is 18 and i remember holding him when he was a few hours old also, it was a wonderful moment and he has turned into a handsome man :-) xxx

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card and so perfect for a young man.
luv
Debby

misteejay said...

Great card for a guy.
Toni xx