Saturday, September 20, 2014

Alice Postcards...........

Part one!

Hi there.......I had so much fun with this months swap of Postcards that I made 2!

The Theme was 'Dream'..........Don't ask me how, but the first thing that came to mind was 'Alice' :) As I have said before who knows how my mind works!!!

I know my swapee has received these now and she likes them....:) Always good to know...

Here is 'Eat Me'





I am so pleased with how these turned out......unusually for me they are almost the same as the idea in my head!

I covered my card with a page torn out of a Charity shop find....a really old paperback with  yellow pages!! I can't normally touch any of my books.......but a got a couple of these to do this with...and I've figured I've saved them from the bin!

I then sanded it as I wanted to colour the image in and also wanted it a bit a torn round the edges...

My gorgeous 'Alice' stamp is from this set by Oxford Impressions.........LOVE these :) She is coloured in with my Coloursoft pencils. The corners are a Heartfelt Creations stamp set. All I needed to do then was colour the background....which I did with my DIs......Then a little metallic wax round the edges and I was done....

More tomorrow!

Thanks for looking...

She xxx

3 comments:

massofhair said...

Love your AIW postcard swap, great colours and words:-) xxx

misteejay said...

This is beautiful She.
Toni xx

jo said...

This is fabulous She xx